OPTIONAL WRITING ACTIVITY Write about a dream/nightmare you had recently (about 100 words). Use the Comments section of this entry to write your dream.
EXAMPLE: When I was a kid, I dreamt that I could fly. It was like swimming, but in the air.
Now that I am an adult, I usually dream I am still at university and I have some exams to pass. The strange thing is that I finished university about 13 years ago!
One night,when I get to bed,I had a nightmare with dogs.I was walking to home and I heard some noise behind me,I looked back and I saw a lot of dogs that they were very angry with me and one of them talked with me.It said me: you have a dog and his dog lives very well,eats all days,has clean water,goes to the vet,etc...After that,they wanted to bite me because they said that it wasn't correct,why your dog yes,and we don't they said me,when they went to bite,I woke up.
Thanks, Rosario. This is your composition with some corrections: --------------------- One night, when I WENT to bed, I had a nightmare with dogs.
I was walking home and I heard some noiseS behind me. I looked back and I saw a lot of dogs that were very angry with me, and one of them talked TO me.
It said TO me: "You have a dog and YOUR dog lives very well. IT eats EVERY DAY, IT has clean water, IT goes to the vet..."
After that, they wanted to bite me, because they said that it wasn't correct. "WHY CAN YOU DOG DO ALL THOSE THINGS, AND WE CAN'T?", they said to me.
3 comments:
EXAMPLE:
When I was a kid, I dreamt that I could fly. It was like swimming, but in the air.
Now that I am an adult, I usually dream I am still at university and I have some exams to pass. The strange thing is that I finished university about 13 years ago!
One night,when I get to bed,I had a nightmare with dogs.I was walking to home and I heard some noise behind me,I looked back and I saw a lot of dogs that they were very angry with me and one of them talked with me.It said me: you have a dog and his dog lives very well,eats all days,has clean water,goes to the vet,etc...After that,they wanted to bite me because they said that it wasn't correct,why your dog yes,and we don't they said me,when they went to bite,I woke up.
Thanks, Rosario. This is your composition with some corrections:
---------------------
One night, when I WENT to bed, I had a nightmare with dogs.
I was walking home and I heard some noiseS behind me. I looked back and I saw a lot of dogs that were very angry with me, and one of them talked TO me.
It said TO me: "You have a dog and YOUR dog lives very well. IT eats EVERY DAY, IT has clean water, IT goes to the vet..."
After that, they wanted to bite me, because they said that it wasn't correct. "WHY CAN YOU DOG DO ALL THOSE THINGS, AND WE CAN'T?", they said to me.
When they WERE ABOUT TO BITE ME,I woke up.
Post a Comment