Hi, Emilio. This is your letter with some corrections: ------------------------- 32 Vodka Avenue Moscow 03210
23 January 2011
Dear Mrs. Sanders,
Thank you for YOUR letter. I hope you're good.
I think I'll arrive at Gatwick airport AT about 10.00 or 11.00, on Friday 07 August.
After that, I'll take the train to Brighton so I'll arrive at half past twelve more or less.
Thank you for waiting for me at the station. My mobile phone is 652631002.
I can eat all kind of food, although I specially like pasta. I don't drink alcohol and I don't smoke.
I don't drive so I'LL PROBABLY GO to university by bus or underground. I like DOING sport, I hope not to be a problem for you, because I get a lot of dirty clothes.
I would a single room, if possible, because I'm A little extrovert and I love having my space in order.
I'm not going back to Russia immediately, I'D LIKE TO stay with you one more week, and I would like to VISIT OTHER English cities with you.
See you soon
Best wishes
Ivan Tomatosky
P.D. Thank you for the photo, I'm sending a photo of mine too.
2 comments:
Emilio Basulto Homework 23/01/11
32 Vodka Avenue
Moscow 03210
23 January 2011
Dear Mrs. Sanders,
Thank you for the letter. I hope you're good.
I think I'll arrive at Gatwick airport about ten or eleven hours, on Friday 07 August.
After that, I'll take the train to Brighton so I'll arrive at half past twelve more or less.
Thank you for waiting for me at the station. My mobile phone is 652631002.
I can eat all kind of food, although I specially like pasta. I don't drink alcohol and I don't smoke.
I don't drive so I gonig to university by bus or underground. I like do sport, I hope not to be
a problem for you, because I get dirty a lot of clothes.
Because I'm little extrovert and I love having in order my space, I would a single room
if possible.
I'm not going back to Russia immediately, I'll stay with you one week more.
I would like to visiting another English cities with you.
See you soon
Best wishes
Ivan Tomatosky
P.D.Thank you for the photo, I'm sending a photo of mine too.
Hi, Emilio. This is your letter with some corrections:
-------------------------
32 Vodka Avenue
Moscow 03210
23 January 2011
Dear Mrs. Sanders,
Thank you for YOUR letter. I hope you're good.
I think I'll arrive at Gatwick airport AT about 10.00 or 11.00, on Friday 07 August.
After that, I'll take the train to Brighton so I'll arrive at half past twelve more or less.
Thank you for waiting for me at the station. My mobile phone is 652631002.
I can eat all kind of food, although I specially like pasta. I don't drink alcohol and I don't smoke.
I don't drive so I'LL PROBABLY GO to university by bus or underground. I like DOING sport, I hope not to be a problem for you, because I get a lot of dirty clothes.
I would a single room, if possible, because I'm A little extrovert and I love having my space in order.
I'm not going back to Russia immediately, I'D LIKE TO stay with you one more week, and I would like to VISIT OTHER English cities with you.
See you soon
Best wishes
Ivan Tomatosky
P.D. Thank you for the photo, I'm sending a photo of mine too.
Post a Comment