INITIAL ASSESSMENT: NB-2 First Day Questionnaire
Use the Comments section of this entry to answer the following questions:
1. What is your name? What is your class group?
2. Why are you studying English?
3. What skills are you good at? (SPEAKING/LISTENING/WRITING/READING)
4. What skills are you bad at? (SPEAKING/LISTENING/WRITING/READING)
5. What are your favourite activities? (e.g. songs, games, listening, speaking tasks, etc.)
6. Are you in contact with English outside the classroom?
7. As a student, what are your good points? (eg. I am a hard-working student, I am good at grammar, etc.)
8. As a student, what are your bad points? (eg. pronunciation, listening, etc.)
9. Write a brief summary about your English learning trajectory.
10. What do you expect from this course?
23 comments:
Hi!
1.My name is Victoria and my class group is C (or D, i'm not sure).
2. I'm studing English because I need it in my high school and I will need it in my job.
3. I'm good at writing and reading.
4. Obviusly, speaking and listening.
5. My favourites activties are speaking task because you need think so much and you learn much.
6. Yes, I'm in contact with some friends and with my hosts.
7.8. I have got a great memory but my pronunciation are very bad.
My grammar is normal.
9.10. I started with the English in the school and I'm studing in the high school now. I think English is very important for our future in a job. I want to speak English with 'fluidity'. I have been in Manchester and I have learned very much. But, there are a lots of things that I don't know about English and i'm going to know them.
See you
Ok, Victoria, thank you very much for your collaboration!
Very good Victoria. Excellent!
Hello,
My name is Ana Pedreño, I´m in the group A.
I´m studying English because I understand that is good for lot things, travel, work, read in Internet good wedsides,....
I started learn English when I was eleven, I have good memories from that years. My teacher was "Don Francisco", in that time he was young and I had good taste for the music, We learned with good 80 years songs, Culture Club, Paul Mccartney, .....
I continued with English in High School, but without level.
Five years ago, I started to work for a English Company and I forgot all the English, only I said, hello, see you.., no more.
I understand I am good at listening because my boss is English man and he doesn´t speak Spanish and if I want to understand something I need to be good at listening.
I am horrible at gramma because my first years in the Company I learned English like "Tarzan".
I travelled to England in four times for work, more or less I had spoke in English, but more English like "Tarzan".
That is all about my experience with English language and I don´t have great expects from this course I am afraid about the level we need to have when finish the course.
God evenig eveyone! He Victoria how are you? an abaut you David?Congratulations you has been a dad recently.It was good!
I´m Cristina Sánchez. I belong to group A in the level básic number two.
I study English because I want to live in Cambridge when I´m forty four , and I´d like to sing the song of Beatles which title is "When I´m sixty four" Could you to go?
I´m skill when I write slowly I also do lots mistakes when I speak but It´s worth it!
I like the most of activities that we do in class.
I go every Sunday to Los Narejos. We have a metting whith English people an anothers colleages.I´m happier now than when I didnt know that cucaracha in English is cock roach.
Every day I learn something.I see the dictionary, I listen to music,I read and Thi´s after name to a person who thought that I could to be able. Thanks.
Hi!
1. My name is Emilio and my class group is A.
2. I'm studying English because I need it in my job,
although I don’t use it normally.
3. I'm regular at writing and reading.
4. Obviously, I speaking and listening not very well.
5. My favourite activities is speaking because my pronunciation is
awful, so I need learn a lot
6. My grammar is normal.
7. I started to study English two years ago. Anyway I’m happy
with myself, because before I didn’t know nothing and now I know
writing and speaking more or less.
8. The bad thing for me is the listening. I think that English people
don’t speaks, they shoot words.
See you later
My name is Maria Jose Olmo I am studying English 2 Level Basic in the group A.
I started studying English when I was 11 years old at school and I finished studying English when I was 18 years old at high school.
For those seven years my English language was bad because my English teachers were not very good.
15 years later I studied English in an academy because I always has been interested to learn English. The teacher was an English men and I learned a lot of grammar, English expressions and pronunciation but I have forgotten it.
Now my English language is fluider because my boyfriend is English and he does not speak Spanish.My grammar is better than my pronunciation but my English language is not very good and I need study a lot.
1.My name is Rosario and I'm in the class group D NB2
2.I'm studying English,because I want to visit some countries where the language is English.
3.I think that I'm good at writing and reading.
4.I'm bad at speaking
5.Above all the speaking tasks and songs.
6.No,I'm not but I'd like it.
7.I'm a good listener and I've got a good memory.
8.The PRONUNCIATION.
9.I started to learn English at school when I was a child,after that I continued studying at high school but I finished the high school and I didn't continue studying more.
10.I'd like to learn more English because is the most important language in the world,well in my opinion,of course.
Thanks everyone for your comments!
Hi!,
My name is Mª Carmen Lozano and I'm studying English at the school of language in Torre Pacheco. My level is two basic and my group is A.
The English is a internacional language in the world. I studying English because I can speak with people the other countries when I travel. I love travelling but I don´t speak English.
My level of English is low because I'm studying this language for the first time. I studied French at the primary and secondary school and Italian some years later, at university, but I have never studied English.
My favourite activities are games and songs, those activities are funny and when I use them to learn a lot. I hate listening because I don't understand anything, though I think is very important to make it better.
I don't speak English outside the classroom, I don't know nobody. I would like to know somebody for speak English but that is very difficult because my level is very bad even though this year to hope for make better.
1. Hi! My name is Cristina and my class group is A.
2. I´m studing English because I like languages and in the future I want to study them.
3. I´m good at reading and writing.
4. I´m really bad at speaking because we don´t speak too much at school.
5. My favourite activities are songs.
6. No, I don´t know anybody who speak English very well.
7. I´m very hard-working student.
8. I don´t speak anything English.
9. I started to study English at school and I´m studing at high school now. I want to improve my English because I will study languages at the university in the future, so it´s very important for me.
10. I would like to speak Eglish with other people because I´m going to visit London next summer, and I didn´t understand anything in my first English class from Sergio.
See you soon.
1- I´m Ester. My class group es 2ºC.
2- I´m studying English because I would to travel to Europe and America, and I think that I need speak and understand English.
3,4- I don`t have good skills in English but I like writing. Listening is my the worst skill.
5- My favourite activity is singing the songs.
6- I´m not in contact with English people outside the classroom.
7- My good point is that I want to learn English really.
8- And my bad points are a lot of, for example I don´t stand English and my pronunciation is bad.
9- I studied English in the school and them in the high school. The last year I started in the Official Lenguage School in Torre Pacheco.
10- I hope that this year I improve my English and I can understand and speak with English people.
Hello!
My name is Veronica an my class group is C.
I´m studying English because It is a goal for me. Always I fail English and I would like to learn now.
I´m good al reading and I´m regular at writing because I need a dictionary everytimes.I´m a bad at listening and I´m a very bad at speaking.
In class, my favorite activities are games, songs an speaking with my classmates because I learn very much.
I´m not in contact with English outside the classroom because I´m not working and I´m don´t have English friends.
I´m good at grammar but I´m very bad with a pronunciation.
When I was child, I started to learn English and I continued for a long time. Always, I failed English and I went to private lessons. Then, I want to learn English and I demostrate that I can.
Hi!
1-My name is Inés and I´m in the group A.
2-I´m studying English because I need it as I work in a dental clinic and some people English come here and I can understand their after that I can give them an appointment.
3- I think I´m good at reading and
writing.
4-I find incredibly difficult at speacking and listening too.
5-My favourite activities are song,listening and speaking task because these activities can help me to improve my English.
6-Yes, I speak English with my
boss and some people in my work if they speak slowly.
7-I think I am a hardworking student because I always do my homework and I study a lot.
8- I don´t have a great memory and my pronunciation is not very well.
9-I started with English two years ago . Firstly I studied 1 Level Basic and very good.Secondly 2 Level Basic I don´t pass the exam last year.Thirdly, I start a new course 2 Level Basic.
10-I need to learn English and this year I think I´ll improve the grammar and the pronunciation.In general I´d like to think in English more quickly also I want speak fluent English.
See you soon.
1. My name is Andrés and I am a student of group C
2. Today, English is the most international language of the World.
3. I’m not too bad in writing and reading.
4. I’m bad in speaking and listening because I can’t understand when the people talk. They speak very fast and my pronunciation is awful.
5. My favorite activity is the break because I can speak Spanish with my friend. After that I like playing the games in group. I hate singing songs in class. Sergio, can you understand it?? (LOL)
6. I have some English friend in facebook but I don’t usually speak with them.
7. My good points… let me think, I have a good memory but I have to refresh once in a while.
8. But I’m very lazy and sometimes, I don’t study a lot.
9. I started to learn English in the primary school in my village. Later I continued to study in the high school. And the last year, I started to learn English in the EOI of Torre Pacheco till today.
10. For this course I would like to make my English better and pass to the next level. Of course, I wolud like to know new friends.
1-
My name is Angeles and my class group is C,althoug I´m not sure.
I am studying English because I need to it for look for a new job.
I think that I´m regular at speaking,grammar,writing and reading.My favourite activitie is speaking task, because I need to speak a lot,for learn English.
I have to speak a lot, because I would like to pass my exam this course.I studied English when I was a teenager. This is my third year in EOI.I´m going to study hard this year.
See you later.
Hello!
My name is Olga and my class group is "D".
I am studying English because I love and I need for my job and to travel.
I am good writen,reading and speaking.
I hate listening because I don't understand anything though I think is very important.
My favorite activities are game songs and speaking with other people, when I use them to learn a lot.
I don't speak English outside the classroom because I don't Know anibody but I'd like.
I have got a great memory and I am a hard working student.
I started to learn English two yeasr ago and I am very happy to be
studing here in languages school in Torre Pacheco.
I wan to learn English well.
Hello everybody, my name is Manolo, my class group is "C".
I´m learning English because the company which I work sells her products mainly to European countries so the English, it´s the language we use to work out of Spain.
I´m a good student writing and reading because when I do this stills I have more time to think.
However I need to improve another stills, for example, speaking or listennig.What´s the problem?.Well, when I speak in English I always think in Spanish although I´m trying to change it.
I enjoy listenning to song with words in English moreover I´m really good at grammar exercises.
Twice or three times a week I check or I send e-mails to European customers.
I try to study 6 or 7 hours a week above all at weekend because my bad point is the pronunciation.
As many people I studied at High Scool but this it was a lot of years.Actuality I resumed my studies 2 years ago.
Finally, this course I hope to be a good student in all skills.
Hello!
1-My name´s Mariano and I´m studying in the group D.
2-I like the English Language and I think it´s a very important language.
3-I think I´m good writing and reading.
4-I,m very bad speking and listening.
5-My favourites activities are all the activities we do in group,I like talk with other people in English.
6-I don´t have friends with i can talk in English,but this month I´m going to Dublín and I´d like change it.
7-I think I´ve a good vocabulary and I like this language.
8-I´m very bad in the pronunciation and I´m a confused one and it do I leave some words or don´t talk in the correct form.
9-I strated with the English Languge in the school and in the High School, but all we do was write,then in the university I left the English and last year I started in the EOI, and I like it.
10-I expect to learn a lot and I expect meet many people.
See you on class
a
1.Hello! My name is Inma and my class group es 2ºC.
2.I’m study English because I need speak it for my future job.
3.I don’t have good skills in English!
4. I’m very very bad in speaking and listening.
5.My favourite activies is the games and the songs!
6.No, I’m not in contact whit English outside the classroom because I don’t know everybody who speak English.
7.I think I’m good at grammar.
8.My bad points is the pronunciation and listening!
9.I started to learn English when I was 10 years and then I continued study at high school.
10.I hope to pass the course and learn more English!
Hi!
1. My name is Marina Asensio and my class group is A.
2. I am studying english because I like it and I am going to need it for my English examen for pass at the university.
3. I think that I am good at writing and reading.
4. I am very bad at speaking. I would like to practise speaking a lot.
5. My favourite activities are speaking tasks and listening because I need learn them so much that I want practise every weeks.
6. No, I am not in contact whit English outside the classroom, although I study three hours a week in my high school.
7. I am a hard-working student. I enjoy learning.
8. My bad point is pronunciation. I need it!!!
9. I started whit English when I went to school, but I learned very little. The last year I studied in a academy and now, I studying in my high school.
10. I want learn speaking with fluency a lot and I want to extend my English.
Post a Comment