Thursday, September 2, 2010

Welcome to my Basic Level 2 blog!

Hi everyone!

Welcome to my Basic Level 2 Blog!

This blog has been conceived as a complement to my on-site sessions at the EOI Torre-Pacheco. Here you will find extra material to work online and will allow you to expand your knowledge of the language any time you want.

I hope you find this blog useful and enjoy this online experience as much as I do.

See you around!

Sergio

3 comments:

Victoria said...

Hi!
What is the book for our classes this year? English File 2?

Thanks! See you

Teacher: Sergio said...

Victoria, the textbook will be the New English File Pre-Intermediate (the blue one).

See you!

Anonymous said...

My name is Noemi, and i´m seventeen years old.
I started english when i was six. I think that is very important for my future.
I am really bad at "speaking".
My favourite activities are songs and games with my partners.
I sometimes speak english with my neighbours, but I have a horrible pronunciation.
now, i study english in the high school and in the oficial school of languages.